Wensleydale Craft Fairs has organised craft fairs in Hawes for over 20 years. during that time the organisers and exhibitors have changed, but the objectives of the fairs have remained unchanged. They are:
- to offer handmade products created by the exhibitors
- to offer a wide variety of different products under one roof. We limit duplication of crafts at the show so visitors will not see a show dominated by one type of stall. Our exhibitors offer many handmade products that are not otherwise available in Hawes and the surrounding area.
- to offer high quality products
- to offer a venue where local and regional craft people can show their work. Although we do not have specific geographical limits, the majority of our stallholders are based within 25 miles of Hawes
- to provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where visitors can speak to our enthusiastic exhibitors about their products and work
By visiting our show and buying from our exhibitors you are supporting micro businesses and helping to support the continuation of the production of handmade crafts in the area.